Bring Home the Cliffs of Moher - Irish Made Gift Box
"An té a bhiónn siúlach, bionn scéalach."
- He who travels has stories to tell. (Irish Proverb)
A gift box that evokes all the reasons why this little spot on the Wild Atlantic Way in County Clare & the Cliffs of Moher has become the most visited natural site in Ireland.
This beautiful Keepsake Gift Box contains:
- Cliffs of Moher and the O’Brien’s legacy, a book that charts the conservation of the O’Brien Column, beside us here at Moher Cottage and delves into the history of Cornelius O’Brien, the man who opened up the Cliffs of Moher to visitors in the 19th century.
- Happy Days Green socks from Irish Socksciety in Galway, Ireland
- Enjoy the Field Day Molly's Garden is named after Field Day owner Granny-in-Law, cottage garden. It's a lush, green, tea rose fragrance lifted by hints of geranium, dewy stems and regal iris.
- And finally from Sweet Living Kilkenny, a bar of luxury Irish Chocolate for that perfect treat made in Co. Kilkenny, Ireland.
About Moher Cottage Irish Made Gift Boxes
Here at Moher Cottage situated right next door to the iconic Cliffs of Moher on one side & the ancient & revered St Brigid’s Well on the other we cannot help but be proud of our unique Irishness. We wanted to specially curate gift boxes to celebrate our unique Irish Heritage, our rugged & wild landscape & the warmth & heart of it's people. There is something for everyone here, for any occasion. All items are Irish mostly from indepedent, artisan companies just like us. If you would like a bespoke box please do not hesitate to contact us.