"Mura gcuirfidh tú san earrach ní bhainfidh tú san fhómhar."
- If you do not sow in the spring, you will not reap in the autumn. (Irish Proverb)
Moher Cottage is located at St.Brigid's Well in Liscannor, beside the Cliffs of Moher. St Brigid the patron saint of Ireland is believed to have visited this well and it is known as a healing well ever since. To this day it is probably the most visited holy well in Ireland especially on St.Brigid's feast day of February 1 and the eve of the Feast of the Assumption August 15th.
This beautiful Keepsake Gift Box contains:
- Four Elements, written by Irish philosopher, poet and master storyteller John O’Donohue draws upon author's Celtic heritage and the love of his native landscape, the west of Ireland, exploring a range of themes relating to the way we live our lives today.
- Dúinn Designs St.Brigid’s Cross Tea Towel a modern interpretation of St Brigid’s cross, fusing the elements of this iconic emblem into a pattern which is fresh and invigorating from Co.Louth, Ireland
- Harvest Brooch handmade by Naomh Padraig Crafts in Co.Roscommon, Ireland
- And finally from Sweet Living Kilkenny, a bar of luxury Irish Chocolate for that perfect treat made in Co. Kilkenny.
About Moher Cottage Irish Made Gift Boxes
Here at Moher Cottage situated right next door to the iconic Cliffs of Moher on one side & the ancient & revered St Brigid’s Well on the other we cannot help but be proud of our unique Irishness. We wanted to specially curate gift boxes to celebrate our unique Irish Heritage, our rugged & wild landscape & the warmth & heart of it's people. There is something for everyone here, for any occasion. All items are Irish mostly from indepedent, artisan companies just like us. If you would like a bespoke box please do not hesitate to contact us.